Regarding the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) legislation that takes effect on 25th May 2018
We have put in place many new procedures and are legally obliged to inform you of the data we hold and how we use it.
The information we hold and how we use it is detailed below:
• Company Name – supplied by you for trading purposes.
• Company Address – supplied by you for trading purposes & delivery.
• Company Contact – supplied by you for orders & enquiries.
• Email Address – supplied by you for correspondence & order confirmations and special offers.
• Company VAT Number – supplied by you for trading purposes.
• Company Registration Number – supplied by you for trading purposes.
• We share your data with 3rd party suppliers to facilitate the delivery of your order. A list of these can be provided at your request.
• We do not share this information for marketing purposes.
We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data to meet the legal requirements.
We are required by UK law to keep your data for a minimum of 6 years after invoices for goods are sent, after which the information is shredded.
To contact the Data Protection Officer please email: firstname.lastname@example.org